Saturday, June 4, 2011

Veet Moneymaker at Rite Aid

(Photo credit: Coupon Pro Blog)
Rite Aid deal scenario starting 6/5 (in most regions):
Buy 2 select Veet products with prices possibly starting at $4.79 each
TOTAL = $9.58
Use the $2/1 in ad coupon found in the 6/5 weekly ad (Limit 1 per customer)
Plus, use 2 $2/1 Facebook coupons found here
PAY = $3.58
Get a $5 +Up Reward (when you buy 2)
FINAL COST = FREE + a $1.42 moneymaker!
Veet automatically posts to your profile that you got scored a coupon from them, so feel free to delete that post.
(thanks @frugallifeofamom)

1 comment:

  1. I miss living near a Rite Aid. We have Walgreens, but it just isn't the same...

    I'm a new follower from the I Love My Online Friends hop. I'd love for you to return the favor and hop on over to where I blog about my costly little buggers...

    Laura O in AK
    daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete