Sunday, June 5, 2011

Attention: We can all have FREE stuff!

Honest to goodness, if someone had told me how to do this a long time ago, well I would have more money now, that's what...lol!

WE CAN ALL HAVE FREE STUFF!!!

It doesn't seem take very much compulsion to achieve an impressive load of stuff! Today I spent $11, and only (ONLY used coupons from THIS weeks paper)

Here's how you can go get the same deal!

You'll need this weeks coupons from the newspaper (6-5)

At CVS: In the simplest of terms, you are going to split your transactions up, so that you earn more reward bucks than you spend, and continually roll your rewards to the next transaction.

WATCH!! (Yes I am excited... who doesn't love free stuff!)

Transaction #1
Buy   2 Crest Pro Health Mouthwash ($4.50 each on sale)
Use 2 x $2/1 coupons in 6-5 paper
Total $5.00
Get $5.00 rewards to use next

Transaction #2
Buy 2 Colgate Max toothpaste ($2.79 each on sale)
Buy 1 Dawn dish soap (99 cent sale)
Buy Excederin 8 count (99 cents sale)
Use 2 x $1/1 Colgate from 6-5 paper
Use 50 cents/1 Dawn from 5-22 paper
Use $5 reward from transaction #1
Total  $0.06
Get $4.99 rewards to use next

Transaction #3
Buy 2 Oral B Pulsars ($6 each on sale)
Use 2 x $2/1 coupons from 6-5 paper
Use $4.99 reward from transaction #1
Total $3.01
Get $6 rewards to use next

Transaction #4
Buy 2 John Frieda Full Repair Stylers ($5 each on sale)
Use 2 x $2/1 coupons from 6-5 paper
Use $6 reward from transaction #1
Total $FREE
Get $3 rewards to use next

Transaction #5
Buy 2 Granier Fructis Shampoo/Conditioner (2/$5 on sale)
Use 2 x $1/1 coupons from 6-5 paper
Use $3 reward from transaction #1
Total $FREE

14 comments:

  1. Hopping by from the blog hop! Thanks for following me. I'm happily following you too!

    I wanted to invite you to enter my designer slouch top giveaway ($88 value). The designer, Nally & Millie, is sold at Nordstrom and Bloomingdales. Winner can choose Mulberry or Black! Hope you'll hop by and enter!
    http://bit.ly/iATrAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanx for the tips ur the first couponer who actually details how to guide. I luv it and today I am going to CVS to give it a whiel Thanx.. I'll let u know how it goes!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so freaking impressive! Hiiii! I'm your newest follower! Would love for you to swing by & visit my blog when you have a chance! If you have a Twitter I'd love to be friends there as well! xoxo! www.shelbylately.com & @shelbylatelycom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment... I think they're all a bunch of nut jobs. I'm now following - I'll be checking out Cute-Ecakes too.
    Have a great week!
    ~ Mona : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You got some amazing deals!!! Thanks for sharing! Found you on the blog hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you follow back if you want!
    Camille @
    http://SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those are some great deals you got! I am now your newest gfc follower from the hop. I would love it if you could please return the favor over at http://mizzreviewlady-mommyreviews.blogspot.com/
    Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm hopping around! Come follow me too? Weidknecht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stopping by from the hop
    come by and follow and say hi

    Http://www.bagallaboutit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very smart! Drug store deals seem to be the best! Following you for more great tips.

    www.suitcasesandsippycups.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there from bassgiraffe's Thoughts Thursday blog hop! Great page! Money Saving Mindy on facebook, moneysavingmindy.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you had me at Free. Happy I hopped over!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm to happy to have found yours too...I've always used some coupons, but never like this. I'm excited to be your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that was a great week! I used to do CVS and coupons every single week, but I just haven't had time for it lately. I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great way to shop! You can save a lot using coupons! Following you back from the Tuesday blog hop. I love your blog. Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete