Friday, May 27, 2011

How I kicked Tops butt

Bottom Line: RTV $77.23
FFP (Frugally Fantasmic Price) $21.97

My big Haul:

2 Degree Deodorants
3 Ragu Spaghetti Sauces
3 Suave Body Wash's
2 Bar-S Hot Dogs
2 Tabasco Sauces
4 Polar 1Ls
2 Wish Bone Salad Dressings
3 Hellmann's Mayonnaise's
1 Crest Toothpaste
1 Crest Toothbrush
3 Knorr Pasta Sides
2 Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ

So although this is not Thousands of dollars in free goods, It goes to show what can be done with NO stockpile. That's 78 CENTS EACH for items ranging from $1-$5 retail. All of the items purchased were coupons from THIS WEEKS newspaper ad. IMAGINE what can be done with a properly filled binder of coupons!

How'd I do it?

For Example....Degree-
Regular price $4.99 ea / Final Price 2/$1.50
Tops Bonus Card sale 2/$5 / B1G1 coupon + $1.00 off


Why? Because I purchased 2 items, I can use 2 coupons. EVEN though they are applying to the same item.

No comments:

Post a Comment